My principle is the Continuous Improvement.
Motivation of workers for training, high-quality and effective performance of their duties through a system of Key Indicators and personal goals.
• LEAN - Management implementation.
• MS Office - expert;
• Work in specialized systems:
• SAP R/3, ERP ECC - 4.0, 6.0, 7.0 versions (integrated automated control system) – business-analyst, cluster superuser, consulting, supporting and training endusers in 3 streams:
1.Technical&Production – SAP PP, PM modules;
2.Materials Handling (Inbound& Outbound Streams) – SAP MM/WM, SD modules;
3.Data Standards, Data Management – SAP MDM module
• Work with SAP ERP ECC - 4.0, 6.0,7.0 versions - as a business analyst, as root system, advisor to the end users, trainers, helpdesk;
• Preparation of information (collection of information from different divisions of the plant, Supply Chain,
Production, Financial, Quality, Technical Departments) for the creation of the Technical Task team LGO.
• The creation of IM-Incindent Management or RM-Request Management Tickets, sending them in the system of Peregrine Service in LGO, Moscow - Local globe Organization in the Head office of Nestle. Further LGO forms the terms of reference of the special system of Nestool and routes it to a 3rd party (the Indians) to load the new configuration to the system
• Have access to the level of "browsing" in the transaction SE16 to view and work with configuration tables. Unload data of the conference of the tables in MS Excel, change the values for the demands of the business, then created RM-tickets and send to the necessary command (stream) LGO - > (LGO) creation of a Technical Task - > (3rd party) Upload the new configuration to the system.
• Active participation in the process of MAT - Market Acceptance Test - acceptance testing of the system in accordance with the Story Board. Step-by-step execution of all transactions on a particular scenario with a mark of the results of each step in the document Story Board
• Teaching of new super-users of the system within the enterprise
• Participation in seminars (exchange of experience) and trainings for super-users of the system.
• Development and implementation of new functionalities of the system in the period of productive operation of the system;
• Creation of training materials for the users of the system (Operating Instructions (QRC), Procedures);
• Support for users in working and non-working via Remote Access and mobile communication.
• The implementation of daily Health-Checks of the system, the correction of users’ errors.
• Participation in the process of Factory Mapping - description of business processes of the enterprise in MS Word and storing of data via MS Visio, provision of information LGO for the formation of a Technical
• Task and download the configuration to the system.
• Training of end users and super-users of the system SAP business processes, transactions, BW-statements in the enterprise, as well as participation in seminars and trainings on the market.
• Master data management (production-BOM-s, PV''s and master data materials) within the enterprise;
• The role of coordinator of the SAP system (role-based access) in the framework of the enterprise (the receipt of the Application from end users, check the requested roles on conflict and sensitivity, the approval of the Application, escalation;
• Participation in various projects of the Local Globe Organization - Head office, Moscow;
• Participation in various projects of the master data with Local Data Organizations-England, Germany;
• Testing of new functionalities of the systems, taking part in training materials update, knowledge transfer to end-users
• SAM (Stoppage Analysis Module) – System Administration and Data Base management in Prod. Area.
• SAP WMS on the basis of R3 (SAP/R3 at Nestle company), MyWMS on the basis of ORACLE (Germany WMS at www.Lamoda.ru LLC), SAP G-ERP - version 7.0 (SAP system at SAMSUNG Electronics Rus Kaluga LLC), SAP/ISIS (SAP system at ZAO L'Oreal Kaluga plant), Flexnet (WMS at ZAO L'Oreal Kaluga plant).
• EME (Engineer Mareev Enterprise (WMS at FM Logistic RUS) - System Administration in transportation module, warehouse operations: materials controlling, inventory counting, materials management at Bins level (address storage system).
• Foreign language: English – Intermediate;
• Driving licence: Category “B”, driving experience - 6 years;
• Foreign passport: have got.
• Warehouse Management – Warehouse and Distribution Center management and administration;
• Production Management – Food Production Area;
• Budget Management;
GLOBE Solution implementation on Russian Market in Nestle, October 2004 – current time. GLOBE Project – start up, implementation and optimization SAP system for the whole Nestle Company. I took part as cluster superuser and trainer for endusers.
“VODCO” Distribution Center Project in Kaluga region, s.Vorsino, May 2010 – May 2011, Nestle Purina PetCare. “VODCO”– Pilot Project for Nestle in Russian Market, start up, implementation and optimization National Distribution Center work in Kaluga region, s.Vorsino. I took part as system Market Acceptance Tester, endusers’ trainer, superuser and Distribution Center Administrator